At NOLA Pediatric Dentistry, our team is dedicated to providing you and your family with an excellent, personalized experience to make the patient process seamless, comfortable, and affordable. Pricing will vary based on each individual case, however, our knowledgeable team is here to review all your options and answer any questions you may have. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash and are in-network with many insurance companies.
We offer an in-office insurance plan for those without insurance, which offers special pricing options for two routine cleanings and exams per year. Also, you’ll receive 10-15% off all sealants, fillings, crowns, and extractions.
At NOLA Pediatric Dentistry, our mission is to treat each child as if they are our own, to deliver the highest quality dental care, to introduce dentistry to children in a fun and entertaining environment, and to emphasize pediatric dentistry at a young age that will last a lifetime!
We believe everyone should have access to this, and that consistent dental visits not only provide your child optimal oral care but are the best way to keep dental treatment costs down. This is why we designed this Wellness Plan. It is also a good alternative for children that do not have dental insurance or that have recently lost their dental coverage. Our Wellness Plan is designed to provide greater access to affordable and quality dental care at reduced rates with:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
Membership Fee: $425/year per child
Enroll anytime with one, simple annual payment and receive a 5% discount.
— OR —
Make three monthly installments with the first installment being made at the time of enrollment. You are agreeing to charges for the other two payments. Plus, renewing automatically (charged to your credit card) saves you 5% off the premium.
- All treatments must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exams, bitewing X-rays, cleanings and fluoride must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be carried over to the next year. Hospital services are no covered.
- The Wellness Plan is not transferable to another party or uncovered family member and cannot be used in conjunction with any dental or health insurance.
- Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
- Plan is subject to change yearly and is nonrefundable.
Comprehensive Exam – 100%
Periodic Exam (2 per year) – 100%
Cleanings (2 per year) – 100%
Fluoride (2 per year) – 100%
Limited Oral Exam – 100%
Periapical – 1st & 2nd film – 100%
Additional Treatment – 15%
Bitewings – 100%
Panorex or Full Set of X-rays – 50%
Sealants – 20%